I Am Nafisatou Diallo.
As an incest and rape survivor, I long for the day when WE (women AND men) will begin to PUBLICLY identify with rape victim/survivors, especially those women of color victim/survivors who have the ability and courage to come forward and risk being metaphorically RAPED again by the court of racist/sexist/misogynist public opinion, the media, let alone the defense team of the (alleged) rapist.
I AM NAFISATOU DIALLO.
- hollabackberlin reblogged this from afrolez
- womenspeak likes this
- overlysensitivestudent likes this
- sweet-transvestite likes this
- usaynappylikeitsabadthing likes this
- alwaystheoviereya reblogged this from orobolicious
- orobolicious reblogged this from afrolez
- littlemissbuzzybuzz likes this
- afrolez posted this